Monday, May 10, 2010

Before and After

Before - lots of hair and teeth
After - much less hair and one less tooth
The haircut and tooth falling out did not happen on the same day. I just realized I had a picture of him sitting in the same place wearing the same shirt before and after both the haircut and tooth incident.

I say "incident" because this was not a loose tooth that finally fell out. While I was at work KosherCop managed to fall off the couch and land mouth first on a stuffed animal. I will never understand how a soft toy didn't cushion him, but instead was the offending item that caused his tooth to pop out.

And apparently it wasn't a pretty scene. I talked to him on the phone when he was finally starting to calm down, and he was pretty upset. But the Tooth Fairy made it all better. By morning he was running around whooping, "Yeah! I lost a tooth finally!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin