First, I'd like to apologize for not having a picture of the dish. I forgot the camera wasn't charged up, and...well, now the food is gone. Sorry - it was really yummy.
But, I can post the recipe for you. It not only garnered "19 thumbs up" from KosherCop (his highest praise for food), but he insisted on drawing this logo to add to the post as his personal stamp of approval. In case you can't tell, that is a heart over the person's head to show that he loves the food.
As always, KosherCook just creates and the recipe comes later when I try to pin him down on how he made the dish. So most seasonings are approximate or by taste.
- Tortellini (we used NY Pasta Authority California Sun-Dried Tomato Tortellini - pareve)
- 1 pound Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 Cucumber, peeled with seeds removed
- 1/3 Pablano Pepper
- 1/3 Red Bell Pepper
- 1 Head Romaine Lettuce
- 1 1/2 TBSP Mayonnaise
- approx 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- Dried Rosemary
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Italian Dressing
- Tarragon Vinegar
- Dice the chicken breasts
- Spray non-stick pan with vegetable oil spray and sautee chicken breasts. Season with dried rosemary and black pepper (several pinches)
- Sprinkle with lemon juice and cover to finish cooking
- Put in chicken in fridge to cool
- Cook tortellini according to instructions, drain and put aside
- Dice peppers and cucumber, combine in glass dish or measuring cup, and sprinkle with tarragon vinegar. Set aside for 10 minutes or so
- When chicken has cooled, combine with vegetables and tortellini, add mayonnaise and a couple of squirts of italian dressing. Mix well.
- Serve on whole Romaine lettuce leaves