Thursday, November 22, 2007

Jewish Living Magazine

jewish living magazineI'm so excited! I've been looking for a magazine like this for ages. I just ordered my free trial issue.

It's supposed to be "like a Martha or Oprah magazine for the Jewish community", according to the publisher interviewed by the Washington Post.

It's so disappointing to love a magazine, and see all sorts of fabulous ideas for celebrating Christmas and Easter, and feel, well... frankly...left out. I'm fairly creative so I've always found ways to adapt the concepts I've liked, but it would really be nice to see a lifestyle magazine that already relates to my life.

So hurry up and run right over to their website and sign up. Support the concept! Say yes to a Jewish style mag!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin