Wednesday, June 20, 2007

The Best Father's Day Gift Ever

Henry decided to give Leo the best Father's Day gift ever. He started wearing underpants and using the potty!

He made it the whole day without an accident - until we went to the park after dinner. I forgot to remind him every five minutes that he wasn't wearing a diaper. But, during the rest of the day he did great! He even used the bathroom at the restaurant where we took Leo for brunch.

He was so proud of himself, too. He kept throwing his arms up in the air and yelling, "I'm a big kid now!"

Henry was also so well behaved all day. No arguing. No tantrums. He was just really agreeable. (I know, I know, I'm gushing. It's just so exciting!)

It was just a lovely day for all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin