Thursday, July 16, 2009

ViviLulu


Several years ago, before I started Kosher Whine, I wrote on another blog called ViviLulu. I wasn't quite sure what I wanted this blog to be, and as a result it never really had a cohesive theme.

It was sort of about being a working mom married to a stay-at-home dad, mid-century design, and being frustrated with living in the suburbs and losing all sense of a personality. Instead of the cool bohemian art student I used to be when I was younger, I was frumpy, lumpy, and grumpy.

I dubbed myself "ViviLulu: Queen of Schluburbia" and wrote there for a while. But, eventually it became too hard to sustain, since there was never a clear vision for the site.

In any case, I'm in the process of revamping ViviLulu into a site that does have a clear purpose, and I've moved the existing posts over here to Kosher Whine.

They are all under the tag from ViviLulu and although they may not have a common theme, some of the KosherCop stories are pretty cute. Oh, and just to add to the confusion, my husband, KosherCook, was called Leo and KosherCop, our son, was called Henry in the ViviLulu posts.

You can start here with Queen of Schluburbia and work your way up.

Good luck and don't take any wooden nickels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin